This is a contract between you and me. This contract applies when you use tateesq.com, my content, or my services, now or in the future.
These terms are binding
Do me a favor. Read these terms carefully before you use this site. You should do this for at least two reasons. First, I want your feedback and suggestions on how to make this site, content, and services better. Second, by using this site, you agree to be bound by everything in these terms. If you don’t agree, don’t use this site.
I may change these terms at any time
I can change these terms at any time. If the changes are material, I’ll let you know by email or posting a notice on the site before the changes go into effect.
The notice I send will state a reasonable amount of time before the new terms will go into effect. This is the notice period. If you don’t agree to the new terms, stop using the site before the notice period ends.
I may change my services at any time
I try hard to offer you a reliable service. But things change. And when they do, I may change, end, or restrict access to any aspect of my service, at any time, without notice.
We haven’t formed an attorney client relationship
Look, just because I share information with you on this site, doesn’t mean you’re my client and I’m your attorney. It just doesn’t work like that. Nor does it mean that I’m offering you legal advice. Again, it doesn’t work like that.
In truth, I offer you this information for at least two reasons. First, the internet is a big ass place with a lot of people competing for your attention. I’m one of those people. I share this information with you in hopes of cutting through that noise so you can find me and we can eventually work together. Second, writing the information I share forces me to know what the hell I’m talking about. And I like knowing what the hell I’m talking about.
Don’t rely on this site. Speak with an attorney. Get her help. That’s the smart thing to do.
Links + external websites
This site contains links to external websites. I do this as a convenience. As you can imagine, I don’t control or govern these websites. So recognize I’m not responsible for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of the linked sites.
Super important lawyerly provisions
Please read these carefully
1. As is. You use this site at your own risk. I provide the site and its content on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Representations + Warranties. I make no representations or warranties of any kind about this site. For example, I DO NOT warrant that:
2.1 This site will meet your specific requirements;
2.2 The service will be uninterrupted, timely, absolutely secure, or error-free;
2.3 The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through this site will meet your expectations; or
2.4 I will correct any errors (Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any errors.).
3. No liability. You understand and expressly agree that neither I nor this site won’t be liable for any damages, including:
- Damages for loss of profits,
- Goodwill, or
- other intangible losses.
This is true even if I or this site has been advised of the possibility of damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use this site;
- The procurement cost of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from this site;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third-party; or
- any other material relating to this site.
4. Waiver must be in writing. No waiver of any provision of this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by me.
6. Governing law. Missouri law governs these terms and your use of this site. Before pursuing litigation, contact me. Let’s try to work out any issues.
I’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about this policy. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know at email@example.com.